My blog has moved! Redirecting…

Wait 10 minutes, you should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://goldndelicious.wordpress.com// and update your bookmarks.

Gold'n Delicious...We've Got the Juice

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Ciara, The New Face of Rocawear


On May 16, Rocawear celebrated the 'crowning' of the new face of Rocawear Ladies: Ciara. Of course Jay showed up, and Jeezy was among the artists who stopped by. Nothing much to say about this one, but I do have a question. Who was the previous face of Rocawear Ladies? I haven't seen Rocawear for a minute, but it might just be me. Thanks to Cake and Ice Cream for the pic.


Labels: , , ,

Posted by Lyss @ 9:52 PM

goldndelish

Goldie a.k.a Superstar!
For all the latest
in our community

Subscribe to My Feed

Television Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory Subscribe Gold'n Delicious...We've Got the Juice!