My blog has moved! Redirecting…

Wait 10 minutes, you should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://goldndelicious.wordpress.com// and update your bookmarks.

Gold'n Delicious...We've Got the Juice

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Is Lil Wayne Feelin Ciara?


I know Lil Wayne's been linked to Solange (who is still allegedly married) lately, but I came across this freestyle of his on her 'Promise' beat. I don't know if he's talking to her or if it's just a song, you be the judge. He says "you can be my caramel shorty", so who knows. This song's on his recent mixtape Da Drought 3, which are all songs recorded over other people's beats. So, he might actually JUST be making a song. The mixtape is hot though, that's the only thing I am certain of. Here's a pic of him and Solange, just because.


Labels: , ,

Posted by Lyss @ 10:00 PM

goldndelish

Goldie a.k.a Superstar!
For all the latest
in our community

Subscribe to My Feed

Television Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory Subscribe Gold'n Delicious...We've Got the Juice!