My blog has moved! Redirecting…

Wait 10 minutes, you should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://goldndelicious.wordpress.com// and update your bookmarks.

Gold'n Delicious...We've Got the Juice

Friday, May 18, 2007

Proof That Bad Boy Will Do Just About Anything to Get Back on Top


























It's pretty apparent that Bad Boy's been in the
dumps for years now. Artists are leaving the label just as quick as they got signed. Except for a string of hit singles from a couple of artists, no one has had breakout success on the label. Cassie is no exception. I'm not gonna lie, a couple of her songs have me singing in the shower. But, I was never tricked into thinking that this girl actually has talent. She's cute and all, but her singing just isn't all there (even with all the computers!). If you don't believe me, check out her new song "Sometimes" featuring Ryan Leslie.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/cassie-feat-ryan-leslie-sometimes-mp3-uej.html

This really makes me miss Bad Boy back in the day when they had Total, Faith, and 112.

Labels: ,

Posted by Lyss @ 2:26 PM

goldndelish

Goldie a.k.a Superstar!
For all the latest
in our community

Subscribe to My Feed

Television Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory Subscribe Gold'n Delicious...We've Got the Juice!