My blog has moved! Redirecting…

Wait 10 minutes, you should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://goldndelicious.wordpress.com// and update your bookmarks.

Gold'n Delicious...We've Got the Juice

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Sign of the Times? Should I Laugh or Cry?

First off, let me say that I don't know what the hell that little boy was saying. This video is of these two 8 year old (except one is mad tall so he might be older) boys who are just basically dissing each other. I thought they were gonna fight, but they were just arguing the whole time. It's sad, because they are too young to be cursing and acting all grown. It's also sad that the little one is 8 years old and still can't articulate what he's trying to say. That sh#$ was hilarious though because they spent 3 minutes mumbling back and forth (trying to rap and breathe at the same time), making no sense at all. Lol.


Posted by Lyss @ 10:36 PM

goldndelish

Goldie a.k.a Superstar!
For all the latest
in our community

Subscribe to My Feed

Television Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory Subscribe Gold'n Delicious...We've Got the Juice!