My blog has moved! Redirecting…

Wait 10 minutes, you should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://goldndelicious.wordpress.com// and update your bookmarks.

Gold'n Delicious...We've Got the Juice

Friday, May 18, 2007

Super Sweet Sixteen the Movie


Because we all couldn't get enough of those annoying spoiled little brats in 30 minutes, MTV has decided to grace us with a full length movie. My Super Sweet 16 the Movie is a fictionalized version of the show premiering on July 8 on MTV. I watched the trailer so I'm sure it has a plot, but I didn't care enough to take the sound off of mute and hear what it was about. I'm getting hives just thinking about this movie, because MTV's tv movies are infamously horrible. Pretty Ricky was in the trailer, so that should be enough said. I just keep remembering that stupid kung-fu one they had with Redman, Method Man and some other rappers a few years ago. What was it called? Oh yeah, I forgot that I don't care.



Labels:

Posted by Lyss @ 6:06 PM

goldndelish

Goldie a.k.a Superstar!
For all the latest
in our community

Subscribe to My Feed

Television Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory Subscribe Gold'n Delicious...We've Got the Juice!