My blog has moved! Redirecting…

Wait 10 minutes, you should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://goldndelicious.wordpress.com// and update your bookmarks.

Gold'n Delicious...We've Got the Juice

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Would You Date These Guys?


I was reading the new Essence magazine the other day and I found this article. It's about six men that basically can't get any women because there's something wrong with all of them. I think the only cute one is Michael, he's 24 and can't get a girl because he has a baby. Personally, I wouldn't care, but the others....Check out Daniel. He can't get a girl because he's too short, lol, he was standing on a ladder for their main picture. This article made me think, because I don't know if I would date any of them if I was given the chance (except Michael). If you're interested, it gives you their email address to hit them up.

Labels: ,

Posted by Lyss @ 8:21 PM

goldndelish

Goldie a.k.a Superstar!
For all the latest
in our community

Subscribe to My Feed

Television Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory Subscribe Gold'n Delicious...We've Got the Juice!