My blog has moved! Redirecting…

Wait 10 minutes, you should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://goldndelicious.wordpress.com// and update your bookmarks.

Gold'n Delicious...We've Got the Juice

Friday, May 18, 2007

Sanjaya on I Love New York 2?

For some strange reason, my curiosity led me to I Love New York 2.com to look and see what kind of publicity-hungry contestants are looking to enter this season. Suprise, suprise! Who did I spot amongst the disturbingly substandard pool of men seeking New York's heart? None other than Sanjaya, the talentless ex-Idol looking for other resources to milk now that his Idol stint is over and the brainwashing has worn off. The sad thing is, he's WINNING!! He's one of the top contenders, with almost 100,000 votes already. So don't be suprised to find him trying to serenede NY (and get that record deal he's dying for) next season.

Labels: ,

Posted by Lyss @ 1:04 PM

goldndelish

Goldie a.k.a Superstar!
For all the latest
in our community

Subscribe to My Feed

Television Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory Subscribe Gold'n Delicious...We've Got the Juice!